THE PROMISE, the first book in the Butler Ranch series by author Heather Slade, will release on 6/23, so PREORDER TODAY! 

https://www.amazon.com/Promise-Butler-Ranch-Book-ebook/dp/B06XWQZ4QS


A contemporary western romance series set at a California ranch with a vineyard. Winemaking, lovemaking and mischief-making abound at Butler Ranch in the hills of California wine country.


☆☆☆☆☆ 5-Star Review from ARC reviewer Linda on Goodreads...

I received an ARC of this book which I voluntarily reviewed.
I read books. A LOT of books. And every so often you come across a gem! This book had everything in it that I enjoy, a good story, a realistic cast, a little bit of the supernatural and a cracking romance. But there was more! I loved the authors descriptions of the area and was intrigued with the snippets of information about the wine making . And the names of her characters were so fabulous! None of your plain Jane meets John here! But the best bit of all? I have found a brilliant new series to follow!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Promise - Butler Ranch Book One

(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Not Your Typical Cowboy